Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Columbus Photo Shoot

A couple of weeks ago, I talked about some of my goals for the New Year (here), one of those being to overcome my fear of photography.  My good friend Mandie volunteered to be dragged around in the cold so I could use her as my subject and take my semi-new Sony-Nex C3 out for a spin.

Here are some shots from the day.  I hope you like them!


















We had tons of fun walking around Columbus taking pictures and pit stopping for coffee and chocolate treats.  Thanks Mandie for spending the day with me being beautiful!  

*** I apologize for the gray overlay that seems to be appearing on PC computers over these photos.  It does not show up on my or my husbands Mac that way, and according to everything I googled, I'm following all the right steps to export the photo.  If anyone has any ideas on how to make the colors appear correctly for everyone, I would LOVE to hear! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment