Friday, February 24, 2012

Feature Friday


It's Friday again!  What a whirlwind of a week.  It has been quite busy at work and I have begun packing up my life at home, but it's always good news to hear that it's Friday!

Friday means casual day at work (which equals cute boots and jeans), and best of all, the beginning to a weekend of sleep, family and projects.

B-T-Dubs, I apologize for my lack of posts this week.  My blogger has been acting strange and hasn't been letting me submit anything.  It's been day after day of opening up a new post document and seeing the gray circle of death.  I'm hoping that doesn't continue.

I have been thinking a lot about color palettes lately.  Last night, I just had to stop at Home Depot to pick up a way too large stack of paint chips so I could begin visually scheming my future rooms.  I have pretty well decided on a palette for the kitchen and I decided to share some color boards that pretty well sum it up for this Friday's Feature. 


{Peach, Mint, Lemon, Taupe and Mustard.  Found at The Perfect Palette}

{Lemon and Mint - plus color coordinating cockatils.  Found at Martha Stewart Weddings}

Pinned Image
{Mint, Celedon and Saffron.  Found at Flights of Fancy}

Pinned Image
{Mint, Coral and Ivory.  Found at The Southern Weddings}

Pinned Image
{Mint with a splash of gold and ivory. Found on Weddingish}

Turns out, most of my kitchen things (and some cans of paint I just happen to have laying around) fall into these categories of color, I will just be representing the bigger picture of what I own in a different way because I can.  What a beautiful feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment