Friday, February 17, 2012

Feature Friday

Happy Friday!  We made it!  And you know what that means.....



Here are some things that made me smile this week.

Paint Chip Art.  A fun, easy and CHEAP way to bring some color to your home.

6
{Pixelated Paint Chip Art by A Beautiful Mess - Extra Points for adding a cute phrase!}

{Ombre Herringbone Paint Chip Art by Elementary Home}

{Scale-like paint chip art as seen on Tatertots and Jello}

{Easy DIY Modular Storage as seen on Poppytalk}

I've also developed a "thing" for succulents.  I want this beautiful display in my garden.

Pinned Image
{Succulent Brick Wall display as found in the Design Sponge book and featured at Brooklyn Bride}

Ben is starting to get mad about all the sweets I make.  The are becoming  increasingly more hazardous as we watch our once slender physique develop unusual swelling in all the wrong places.   But seriously.  Look at this cake.  How can I not?

Raspberry_Pistachio_Cake_Recipe
{I need an excuse to make this Raspberry and Pistachio Cake as seen on Camille Styles.} 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment