Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Up and coming!

What do muddy heels say about a girl?  Look good, play good?  Classy AND adventurous? 


Well, mine (that I keep forgetting to clean and have been wearing anyway so they're about to the point of cleaning themselves), say that a. it's raining a lot in Ohio and b.  my house looks like a house and i just had to climb in the mud so I could see every knook and cranny of it.  Yup, that's me.
But seriously, check it out!

Now can you see why I need heels?


I've been slacking in the picture updating department as of late, but it's been hard to keep up with as fast as the house has been developing!  That being said, I have a really nice series of picture updates to share.


Once we received notification that the foundation had finished drying, I had to head over as soon as possible to see what was happening.  My Dad and I grabbed some subs for lunch and picnic'd in front of this beautiful display of wood.
2 days later (no exagerrating here), it looked like this:

The next time we went just another couple days later, it looked like this:

And now, it looks like this!





We can literally walk around inside our house and are able to tell which room is which.  Crazy town!  Who woulda thunk it!

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! When is it supposed to be complete?! It looks great so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jillian! It should be completed and ready to move into mid-April which is CRAZY to me since they just started building mid-January! The next step is putting up dry wall and then we'll be having ourselves a painting party. We're pretty excited :)

    ReplyDelete