Friday, February 3, 2012

Feature Friday

Happy Friday, World! 

(By World, I mean select few that read this whom I love for doing so)

It's time for Feature Friday!  Are you ready for this?  It's going to be rad.



These are some things I've been thinking about this week and can't get out of my head.

Remember how I said one of my resolutions is to become a famous photographer?  Are you paying attention?  I totally didn't say that, but I DO want to take more pictures as a hobby... and look good while doing it with this camera strap.


Pinned Image
{DIY silk scarf camera strap by Photojojo to take pictures in style}

{J. Crew knockoff heart sweater by Ali Henrie that's too sweet for words}

Pinned Image
{These glass wall planters for succulents and air plants will bring the perfect punch of fresh and green to a room}

Pinned Image

{Plans to spice up the bedroom in our new house with my own version of this shelf and headboard}


{Super "punny" insta-grahams by Bakerella}

That's it for Feature Friday.  Have a great weekend!  If you're near Columbus, be sure to make Saturday night plans to stop by the Gallery Hop in the Short North!  Perhaps I will see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment