Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's a house!

It's time for another update on the house and I am running out of titles to explain the same thing over and over again, so I apologize for the lack of originality.  It's a house!  Sorta like - It's a boy!  Ok, it's not even punny.  I apologize.

Our house is starting to look pretty.  Like a house house.  It almost looks like a house someone lives in on the outside, which makes me happy.  Wait, no, ecstatic!

See?!

{It was starting to get dark outside, so the color is a little darker in the photos than real life, and the shutters are actually a light blue - the door will eventually be the same color}

As you can see, progress is apparent on the outside, and all of the electric, heating and insulation has been installed and finished on the inside (which isn't quite as pretty to look at).  Tis but a waiting game now until we are able to go in and paint, which is hopefully sooner rather than later. 

Hooray!

While we wait, my neighbors seemingly get louder and louder, the mess from packing up 2 lives seems to get bigger and bigger, and I get ancier and ancier.  Patience truly is a virtue!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should say something about the siding color before it is too late!

    ReplyDelete