Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Instagram-ification


Life is in the details.  I miss the details a lot.  I get caught up in routine and forget to take in the small things.  The beautiful things.  Does that happen to you too, or am I the only one?

What are the ramifications of simply not noticing?  A dull life?  A life void of beauty and happiness? 

Maybe that's a bit extreme, but I don't want to miss out on the delicate or the delightful.  Lucky for me.  There's an app for that.

After Ben got me the iPhone for my birthday, I became quickly addicted to Instagram.  Since I have my phone on me at all times (like most Americans), what better way to capture all those fleeting moments and convert them into tangible memories, than by Instagram. 

Thus begins a new series of Instagram-ification.  Snapshots and sneak peaks into the seemingly minute of the day to day.  I hope you enjoy it!

 
 
 
 

Do those little spring flowers not make you smile?  Oh, the beginnings of spring bring me so much joy!


1 comment:

  1. It happens to me all the time! I can't grab my phone quick enough either most of the time!

    ReplyDelete