Monday, March 12, 2012

Feature Fronday!

Ok, so I've been slacking on the Feature Friday posts.  It's been busy busy busy!  SO, instead of skipping another week of feature friday goodness, I decided to merge it with Monday and call it a day.

Here's a little bit of what is inspiring to me right now.

Polka Dots.  Retro-inspired or hand printed like below, polka dots are on my list of awesome right now.

Polka dot technique 1
{Adorable hand-stamped polka dot tea towel by A Beautiful Mess}

Color popping.  It's all in the details.

{Small touches of color that make a big impact like these hand dipped kitchen utensils from House of Earnest}

Geometrics make a clean, yet playful statement.

Grey & Peach Mosaic Vessel
{Great color and eye-catching mosaic design make this vase by Up In the Air Somewhere, inspiration to feed on}

Spring Pinks.  Wearable and fresh, shades of pink and blush define romantic springtime glamour.
{Introduced to me by a good friend at Under the Tree, Maybelline's new 14 Hour color stay lipstick in Perpetual Peony, truly is the perfect spring pink}

Vintage Plate Collections.  A collection I aspire to create.

Pinned Image
{A smorgasbord of Vintage tableware makes for stimulating eye candy.  Image from Style Me Pretty}

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you too have found inspiration within these images.  If you like what you see, follow me on Pinterest by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment