Sunday, March 20, 2011

So it begins...

I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog for some time now.  Something to document my projects and hopefully inspire others, including myself.  I have been in a creative funk since the winter months began, and as the weather changes for the positive, I am beginning to see my funk dissipate.

I do not claim to be a writer, or even an artist for that matter.  I am simply someone who enjoys creating things that are aesthetically pleasing, and want to share my journey's.  I was never even a blog viewer until I got engaged and found myself addicted to scouring wedding blogs in desperation to make my day perfect.  Now, five months after marriage, I have not kicked the addiction but have a different goal in mind.  I want to make a home with my husband, and I want to do that without forgetting the things I loved to do before marriage.

Within the pages of my blog, I hope you will find inspiration to try new things.  Most of the projects I attempt, I have had no experience prior.  I tend to jump into things regardless of the possibility of failure, and I will probably share my "flops" with you as well.  I don't want to limit myself to one topic because my interests seem to be ever-growing.  My current plan is to share craft projects, recipes, home improvements, things I'm learning as a newly-wed, and my take on fashion with unlimited possibilities for more.  I look forward to sharing my journey with whomever wants to join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment