Monday, April 2, 2012

Colonel Gustard

I can't help but take a second to point out that we have now spent a year with our beloved dog Gus, the Colonel that won our hearts.  Known by many a name, Gus Gus, Gusaroo, the Fuzz Guster, Gussy, Gaseous Gus, Gimpy, Gustipher, the Gus-mister, and of course, Colonel Gustard.

Let's just take a little walk through the year shall we?

{First morning with my new Mom and Dad.  This looks like a cozy spot}


{My Dragon is my favorite.}
{Snuggles with Mom}

{Sweepy Guster}

{Munchkin Man}

{Look how big I'm getting!}

{Sniff Sniff}
{Pumpkin man}

{"I may be a big boy, but I love to snuggle"}
{Dapper Gus in his bow-tie}

{Snowy Gus with a mean mom who makes him stay in the cold for a photo op!}
{I want to be a super-model gus}

I thought I'd share some cuteness with you before I let you know that I may be away for a while.  Closing on the house is coming down to the wire, so when I'm not working, I will be packing, painting and moving.  This said, my posts may be few and far between up until the grand unveiling.  Thanks for sticking with me during this stretch.  I hope I will be seeing you again sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment